Sunday, September 09, 2007

Clown Arts Pt. II, Twisting from Within


Balloon dogs and butterflies! Success!


This little beauty and her colorful clones are presently stuffed behind the shower curtain in the hall bathroom. I almost want Baby C to find them in there before her birthday(I plan to hang them in the front yard for the party). How magical would that be? To pull back the curtain and have a load of balloon butterflies and dogs cascade on to you?
Note Kevin futzing with his own butterfly in the background.


What do you do when you're in the midst of making a butterfly when POW! one of the balloons pops?
Make a two-headed dog bracelet, that's what!

2 comments:

My Mid-Afternoon Daydream said...

HOW fun!! i bet it's harder than it looks - that balloon guy was a whiz...

Unknown said...

You go all out! Can I hire you for all of my birthday parties? What a super mom (and dad too).