Thursday, September 20, 2007

the sorrow and the pudding

These are the latest books that I have added to my Half.com wishlist.

Oh what a glorious library I will have someday, when I can call these titles my own:



Interior Desecrations: Hideous Homes from the Horrible '70s


The Gallery of Regrettable Food

The Amazing Mackerel Pudding Plan: Classic Diet Recipe Cards from the 1970s


The Museum of Kitschy Stitches


Mommy Knows Worst
Here's the first one that I've ordered. I can't wait for it to come in the mail!!

3 comments:

laura said...

RAD. love them all!

i was totally going to call you while we were in your neck of the woods...then le child got sick and i thought "i bet charlie wouldn't like it if C & R got whatever he has..." hence, no call...and no fun in SF. :(

Anonymous said...

James Lickens (sp?) is hilarious - he's a blogger and calls a few talkshows I listen to. It's bizarre to know how into home design he is. I saw a preview of the book on his website and it looks awesome. Although - some of the hideous houses were not so hideous IMHO. Most are though.

Unknown said...

I have "The Gallery of Regrettable Foods" and it is HILARIOUS. =D