Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Baby Tuesday

Humble apologies for all of you east of the Rockies who have had to wait until past two in the afternoon for this week's offering of baby C.


Harry Elephante and the Backseat Baby.



These were CD's that i had in my collection that I was unable to extract even one good song off of. And since they are shiny and smoothe, I relegated them to baby toys. The CD's met a gooey fate indeed. 'Serves 'em right.



She loves chip bags. And bagel bags and donut bags and pretzel bags.


The grandparents T gave her this play wall for Christmas. She's warming up to it. She'd still rather be carried around or go on a walk, but who wouldn't?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That play wall ROCKS! Cricket "works" in it like she's got deadlines. The music is awesome. I love the Cricket. I love the video. More, more, more!

won tong said...

oh my goodness she is really playin it up... very fun..and saw her again in her bumbo seat. how cute..

Anonymous said...

I keep replaying it! She is just so cute. I need more Cricket videos!!! She looks like she is very serious in her playing and she is absorbing everything that's going on. Granny-G