Friday, March 17, 2006

he asked for it

Yes, I have joined the youth of America 1) with my iPod and 2) with Myspace.

And there's alot of strange stuff on Myspace, and I'm not talking about the obvious scantily clad 15 year olds and satan worshippers.
I've gotten a few "fishes" from strangers that I'd like to lampoon, but I have deleted them deservedly, but now I'm frustrated that I can't make fun of them.
(They were usually trying to sell me on something)
So I'll just have to settle on clowning the latest one:

This is my letter to John. Please click, it's necessary to illustrate my points.


John, John, John, what are you doing? I think you need a therapist. Your friend list is soley filled with hussies or girls that are "needy n' nice." Step back and look at your profile. Do you feel like what the kids call a "pimp," a "G" or "Ladies Love Cool J"? It's not going to make you happy, these strange women. It's only going to waste your time that you could be spending, um working towards goals or something.

And what, may I ask, are you doing sending a message to a married woman? "Truth or Dare?" Tsk tsk. Where's your mother?

John, I won't be your "friend" but I'll be your friend and tell you the path you're on leads to ruin.
Doctor Charlie is prescribing 2cc's of strong male role model and 50mg of cold showers.

Kind regards,
Scatterbrain

3 comments:

won tong said...

CHARLIE DO YOU KNOW HIM...WHOA!

Charlie said...

No I have no idea who he is, other than what his profile page tells me.

won tong said...

so did you send your note i thought quite good...IF HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU HE MAY JUST THINK YOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND BUT HEY WHO CARES..I THOUGHT YOU WROTE A GOOD ONE..HUG THE FAM..MY BLOG IS UNDER MAINTAINECE AND I'M WAITING FOR IT TO BE RESTORED..BEEN HOURS..RO RO SCOUT BLOG IS GONE TOO CALL RO AND SHE WAS HAVING BIG SPANISH FIESTA TONIGHT WITH YOUR MOM AND R..