Monday, April 10, 2006

Baby Tuesday. 23 min early


Saturday was a fantastic day. I mean it, it was really good. The weather was absolutely perfect. Because it had been raining all week, all the neighbors were out in the their yards or walking around. Very Saturday in the Park. The "kids" and I walked about 3 miles to the nearest mall. The dogs walked on leashes until we reached the doors and then I stowed them under the stroller against their will. Other than Mojito's attempt at escape in front of the Foot Locker, the dog'n'babe stroller was a success and quite a crowd pleaser. "Mommy, look! Puppies! Puppies going for a ride!" hehe. The greatest fun was strolling through the china department at Macy's and thinking "this is so wrong, dogs and crystal vases."




I don't totally understand this little tech-joke shirt that Kevin bought for her. I mostly understand the last part. We submitted it on www.thinkgeek.com.




Easter is coming! But if this little bunny shows up at your house on Sunday, don't accept her chocolate eggs. She gives them to me all the time, and trust me, you don't want 'em.

8 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

I love a well-placed poop joke.
You rock with the dogs in the stroller! Abby would jump out and head straight for the crystal just to spite me.

Anonymous said...

wish my pups would ride in the stroller....they whoop and holler before I can even get their leashes on, then dash and bark for half a block before they settle down. SK

Anonymous said...

OK! Can I stand any more cuteness? The bunny pics are too much!! Charlie, I MUST have one. Granny-G

Anonymous said...

I love that litle shirt. I wanted to get that for my son, but my wife was not liking it. I will have to show her the picture to see how cute it is.

Unknown said...

Wow, it was all good: the dogs in the stroller, the bunny ears, the IP/ipc/cloud t-shirt joke shirt...It was all good. Oh, and Bugaboo is so CUTE!

Unknown said...

p.s. The first bunny pic is my wallpaper.

laura said...

she's just all smiles these days!

Anonymous said...

HAHAha, I love thinkgeek.com :) That TCP shirt is like the funniest kids shirt of all time...