Friday, April 07, 2006

I like to say the word "plinth"

U.S. business market, I am no friend of yours.
I'm sorry, but American cars, past 1977 don't satisfy me.
And I'd like to support local companies and let them build a new kitchen for us, but IKEA has won my heart. Even the countertops will be IKEA, and you know why? Because Americans charge too much (and Tuscan design can eat my shorts).
45,000.00 for a new kitchen?
What am I a moron?
No, sir. My new best friend IKEA will cut that by 90%.
Can you beat that?
No, you can't and you're lucky that people in Plano and Almaden Valley will fall for your schemes and pay your silly prices, or you'd be SOL.

Work begins next week on this!

(my photoshop rendering of the soon to be kitchen)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous and i love the design and color. I can't wait to see pictures and get your feedback on what to do in mine via Ikea.

laura said...

i'll take ikea ideas too!

love the kitchen! can't wait to see the product.

i wanna banner too. :P

Anonymous said...

If you guys lay laminate flooring down and you don't want to get hosed by contractors and haven't done it before, I could potentially be bribed by food and maybe a beer to help. I've laid like 15,000 feet of the stuff (pre-networking employment was maintenance of my grandfather's 150 condos and houses in CO).

Anonymous said...

I have tools and clamps too...

Unknown said...

...and what is plinth?