Monday, April 24, 2006

Would you like to come to my pee party?

Now that Cricket is somewhat crawling, I scheduled carpet cleaners to come this morning and suck all the filth out of our carpets.
We have a third bedroom that is used mostly for storage right now but we also have the cat food, cat tree and cat-litter-igloo, so we don't keep it closed because Olive needs to get in. Many times I have found that the dogs have peed on something in that room, usually plastic things. They are punished and I attempt to clean it as well as I can. I haven't spent time in there in a while other than to get something and get out (and away from the cat litter!). I thought it was probably a good idea to clear the stuff off the carpet so that the guys can clean the carpet in there since it's never been cleaned since we moved in.
I was aghast at how much stuff had been peed on!!!!!
AARGH!!
Those friggin dogs, they were having they're own "who can pee on more stuff before someone notices" competition in there. Sick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the most wonderful p-b-gone stuff! call me.
Sandi