Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Baby Tuesday

Okay, sorry for the delay, technical difficulties a.k.a. the camera's batteries were kaput.


This is how the bug takes a bath now, and the bikini I swore I'd never wear again makes a comeback during bathtime. I find the black and white was much kinder to me in this one.


"Hi, I'm Jeff Goldblum in drag, nice to meet you."
I promised him I wouldn't crop myself out of this shot. The baby looks cute though doesn't she, in her vintage handmade 1930's dress?


We thought it prudent to install a modesty-duckie in this shot.


Easter at the grandparents' house. Her father's hair was extra Partridgey on Sunday. It's my fault, I'm his barber.





(Auntie Sandi gave her this ensemble, even the shoes.)


The ending is fraught with suspense! Don't worry folks, she got the shoe after the camera went dead and all was well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the outfit is adorable on her..

Gt.Aunt Sandi

laura said...

c is so cute...and i like the partridge doo!

Anonymous said...

She has the most beautiful smile -- and looks like she smiles all the time!! She's beautiful, Charlie! (and so is her mom! -- I see you're a skinny-minny again! Way to go!)

Gotta see a picture of that new tooth!

Aunt Dianne

Mrs. H said...

I love her squeaky little sounds in the video. I'm very impressed with her "sitting-up" abilities. What a cutie!