Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Baby Tuesday

All this waiting and drama about the camera and I only have one video this week.
Sorry! I really thought there was more on there.
I guess when you pre-pack the labor & delivery bag with the camera in it, it's kinda hard to take photos of the baby you already have.

Anyway, in the spirit of things disdainfully valentiney, here is Baby C with her father's card. This was filmed after she "helped" me wrap his gift by stomping all over the paper, pulling way too much tape off the roll and crying because I wouldn't let her run off with the scissors.





(I'm a tad embarrassed that you can see the pile of blankets and curtains along the wall with the vacuum and the steam-vac.)

1 comment:

G$ said...

Cricket looks very happy with her Valentine creative touch. She is such a sweetie. Give her a big kiss from GG & Richie!!