Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I don't need no stinking scrapbook

I've wanted to print and bind my blog for some time now. But I didn't think there was any company that made that easy for me.
But a little further research brought me to Lulu.com.

Potentially, I could upload my blog to them, and have it printed in color, with a hardcover and a dust jacket that I designed.

Can you stand it?!

The "calulator" says it would be 100 bucks per unit. I suspect they might have a problem with me just getting one unit, two at most.

We'll see...


Forget reading Poitier's book. He's reading mine!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Valentine's Day Charlie and Cricket! Im eagerly awaiting that new one too!

PS your stove is awesome.

Sam said...

HA! Lu Lu dot com...makes me giggle...seems tooooo perfect for you!

Unknown said...

very cool! nice photoshop work.