Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Baby Tuesday

*small update* It's 11:56 at night and the smoke alarm in Baby C's room keeps chirping! What to do? Wake her up and change the battery? Do nothing and hope that it stops? Ack! Why does it have to be in *her* room?!

This very well might be the last solo Baby C Baby Tuesday. I debated whether
to keep the day of babies on Tue or to change it to-- well Thurs I
guess, but I think I'll keep the Tue. What else are Tuesdays good for?



We do this alot. "Reading" books. It goes something like this: She points at picture and say "deh" and then I say what it is. Then I ask her where a certain thing is on the page and she points to the right thing and says "deh."




Oh my gosh, look she kept the hood on!

It was her lucky morning, we found two other 18ish month old baby girls to play with. I didn't have to sit on the other side of the seesaw for once. Oh and if Carrie Christy is reading this, the little francophone toddler sitting in front of her looks like a misplaced Edstrom baby.



More park fun.


We're making a little progress on words. She can't say please but she can say bees. That's close enough for me, and totally cuter.

4 comments:

won tong said...

WELL CHARLIE I THINK YOUR GOING TO HAVE THE SECOND BABY TODAY BEFORE IT'S OVER.. YEPPERS JUST A GUT FEELING SINCE YESTERDAY...GIGGLE AND BABY C IS JUST A DOLL WITH HER BEE'S...GOD BLESS YOU AND WERE PRAYING YOU SHOULD HAVE A CAKE WALK BUT HON YOU HAVE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE AFTER THE 2ND CHILD AND AFTERBIRTH CONTRACTIONS.. YES INDEED NOTHING LIKE FEELING YOUR STILL IN LABOR WHEN THE BABY IS OUT.. NOBODY WARNS YA BUT I DO!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful. Not bad for an almost not pregnant anymore lady. What a family you have! Cool baby park. I miss little bug. Bring her back!

KAI said...

D-day!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new bundle of joy!! Congrats!

Thumbalina said...

ha! just saw this. Yes she does look like a misplaced Edstrom baby.