Monday, December 05, 2005

alright, I'll do it

Rollerskater called me out to do this, so I'll play along.
Achtung: Read below if you just can't get enough of me. I'll bet even Kevin will skim this...

7 things


7 things I plan to do before I die:

1) Learn to flamenco
2) Visit Israel
3) Learn to play violin
4) Get a french bulldog
5) Make some art that I could stand to hang on my wall
6) Pray with someone to accept Christ
7) Adopt a lil' African

7 things I can do:

1) play guitar
2) paint, draw, sculpt, print, design, etc
3) sew
4) cook
5) encourage
6) birth a baby
7) blog ;)

7 things I cannot do:

1) Lift heavy things
2) Argue/debate
3) Run or anything associated with running
4) Keep a day-planner
5) Be a b%$@& (on purpose ;) )
6) Settle for "average"
7) Keep my nails nice

7 things that attract me to another (Kevin):

1) Holds/feeds the baby
2) Lets me dress him and the house
3) Washes the dishes
4) Lets me stay at home
5) Never yells
6) Doesn't party
7) Respects me

7 things I say most often:

1) "Don't cry, why you cry?"
2) "Hi lil' baby"
3) "Franklin!/ Mojito!"
4) "I gotta pee"
5) "when ya' comin' home?"
6) "lets go change your diaper"
7) "please don't cry"

7 people I want to do this:

1) Aurora

yeah just one, this way she'll have to do it.

1 comment:

laura said...

thanks for indulging me! :)