Saturday, December 03, 2005

Darn you, dough boy!


I've come down with a sickness, one in particular for which sugar is very bad.
And what do I find everywhere now? Sugar!
I think I'm an addict going into withdrawl.
I love it so much.
I eat marshmellows straight out of the bag.
I eat chocolate chips, coconut flakes, muffin batter, cake frosting, nutella by the spoonful!
I find myself staring at the chalk-mints on our coffee table and thinking "just one...no! I'll want more and more!"
Oh, the willpower! I don't know how long I can last!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Be strong. Mabey you could write out a contract outlining your limits with sugar foods. Then, have someone witness the signature to keep you honest. Christy did that, but alas, she tore the contract up in like 3 days. So, never mind.

laura said...

i feel ya...after the 12 lbs. in one month weight gain, my mean dr. said no more sweets. :(

i've been pretty good, but holiday times are difficult to watch what you eat, prego or not...so i'm just hoping this month goes ok. good luck to us both!

Jenn said...

You aren't supposed to eat the choc chips out of the bag?

Maybe they will make a Sugar Clubb for those who are Sucrose Challenged. Works for cars doesn't it? Or maybe they should just market it for what it is, crack in a bag labelled sugar.

PS. Found your blog after running through about 50 blog links...good read. Im big on Clive Staples too. (CS Lewis)

A. Diabetic Person said...

Are you diabetic?