Thursday, December 08, 2005

you can see it three rooms away



Kevin bought a projector for us. Our TV set was on the fritz so he researched and researched and researched and researched and bought it all online. All three components arrived today in the mail, FedEx and UPS all within 20 minutes of each other.
It's really big. But I'm glad everything neatly goes away when we're not using it.
The unexpected chemical smell from the screen has managed to give me a headache and I'm trying not to think of what it's doing to the baby (the baby that's crying right now as I type this).

9 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

What are you watching, and why are those girls checking out the guy's butt?

The TV's awesome, by the way. I'm coming over.

Anonymous said...

charlie's watching her nachos (the regular kind though, not sodium citrate:

the tv's showing 'what not to wear' (the intro) and i guess he has a good butt.. why else would someone check it out? i mean i hope for his sake it's not lumpy or anything

Sam said...

We're SO watching Emperor's New Groove 2 and anything else we can think of...that is so damn cool.

Charlie said...

Ladies and gentlemen, chemistry and butt jokes.
He completes me.

Anonymous said...

here's another/better(?) picture

Charlie said...

Mother of Jefferson Davis! Look at all that crap on the coffee table!
And my tragic underbite!

Unknown said...

MAN! Brandon's going to be so jealous...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is hugely gigantorific. I attempted to get a projector for our room, but we settled for a castigated flat screen that work threw away because a pixel row died. I was told that it was a flat out "NO" for a projector in the living room. Plus we rent, I don't want to run any more cables through this place. I had to run 2 cat fives this month so I could relocate our NAS box out of the office because we thought we were having a girl. Oh well, now I have more wires I suppose.

What brand did you get? Optoma maybe?

Anonymous said...

infocus 4805. not top of the line, but one of the best entry level projectors.

Charlie wanted the projector over a tv, cause it it can disappear.

And yes, i'll be poking holes in the ceiling/putting an outlet in the ceiling. Not recommended for renters :)