Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Baby Tuesday

Okay, these could be alot better. But hey, I'm workin' with a free camera phone here.


She was looking at the meat chat murals in our kitchen and I said "do you want to eat a cow?" and she said "we don't eat cows," and I said "I'm pretty sure we do."
And she said "cow cookies?!"
And I said "sure, why not, let's make some cow cookies."

Thanks to Sam we have every possible animal shaped cookie cutter, for any animal you can think of, living or extinct.
I suggested we do pig shaped cookies too, the other white meat needs some representation.
Unfortunately the recipe said we'd have to refrigerate the dough for 2 hours before we can cut them out and bake them. Ugh!
...tick tick tick...


Look how much he loves my cell phone. It's like a coyote/road runner relationship. Every once in a while he'll get his hands on it, only to have it whisked away, and he goes back to the drawing board.
He's bundled in his crack blanket, this was taken moments before nap time.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's a funny photoshop...u r a nut.

Anonymous said...

You may be a nut but you're a gorgeous one! What an adorable picture with handsome!

Aunt D