Thursday, November 02, 2006

almost new to whom?

Sometimes searching for items on Ebay is like going to a garage sale at a wealthy person's home. They always think their crap is worth alot. They'll call out to you on their driveway "I paid $___ for that when I bought it!"
Uh huh, you bought it in 1977, get over yourself, it's junk.

And so it goes with Ebay sellers. I offer you this jewel I found while looking for a sectional sleeper sofa:

ALMOST NEW SOFA SLEEPER AND CHAIR COUNTRY MOTIF NR



"Almost new"? I doubt it. I think President Lincoln might have died on this very couch. I think a homeless person would think twice about sleeping on it. I think they should just throw it on the curb and beg the Salvation Army to haul it away as an act of interior design mercy.

2 comments:

won tong said...

UNBELIEVABLE!

G$ said...

I sent a note to the seller to just call salvation army and pick it up. THAT WAS TOO MUCH EVEN IF YOU ARE DESPERATE!!!!!!!!