Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm a big girl

Throughout my "career" as an artist, I've avoided putting my stuff in gallery shows-- mostly because I'm lazy and lack focus.
But, on December 9th I will have a piece of art on display in a gallery show in San Francisco.
And it's for sale. I wasn't going to put a price on it, because even though people have bought my art before, I feel like I'm tricking them somehow.
But then I took inspiration from the book I'm reading and decided to sell it and give the money away. That way, the only thing I'm tricking someone into is giving money to Jesus.

Any local blog readers are encouraged to come!
I'll be the only Christian artist. If you have a weak constitution, consider yourselves warned. :)

2 comments:

G$ said...

I wish I could be there to see your "gallery" debut. I'm so proud of all your accomplishments: in the home and in your church and community! Love Love Love YOU xx00

Sam said...

Congrats!! That's awesome. Let's carpool!