Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Unacceptable!


This is why women are scared to have kids!

These items were in the M.O.P.S. packet I received in the mail today.
("Mothers of Pre-Schoolers"...yes, I meet with other moms twice a month, it's cheezy, but I go, okay?)

These shirts were last in style in 1993. They are are horrible!

If we're trying to help each other become better mothers, don't sell shlumpy clothes so that your family will be embarrassed to be seen with you!

They might as well be selling these!:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy London, where are you?

G$ said...

Maybe they should rename the group FLOPS: Frumpy Ladies On Parade Scene.

Anonymous said...

I think you may have another design job looming, Charlie... Show us what your ideal MOPS tee shirt would be!

Anonymous said...

I second your nomination as MOPS fashion designer. Maybe some babydolls, perhaps ringers?