Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Baby Tuesday

(this was all ready to go ten minutes ago, and then the browser froze! I hate that.)



Baby C and her doppelganger daddy on Thanksgiving. You can see that she only slept from San Mateo to San Francisco. Not only did she wake up when we cut through Golden Gate Park, but Mojito also tossed his kibbles in the backseat.



As we were cleaning out the office last night, I came across this board of stick-on earrings that I've had since I was 9 years old (the package had the year on it). I saved them for years waiting for the right occasion to wear them. My childhood wasn't as fancy as I anticipated it to be, so most of them remain unused.
It's weird seeing her pick at them, all these years later.
I stuck a pair on her this morning thinking that she would swipe them off immediately, but to my amazement she's still wearing them. Let's see if they make it through the nap!


She's a cryer, we've established that.
But yesterday and today she was averaging one hissy fit an hour. Usually they were inexplicable, and often involved a towel or a blanket.
This one had something to do with a handtowel. She had gone on and on like this for a while, and then once she saw that I had left the office door open, she darted in to grab my cellphone off the floor. And then all was well.

note: the computer was on the floor temporarily while we were sorting out all the junk. It's not there anymore, I promise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that video was so awesome!! the hand towel...lol. I realize that it must not be funny for you, but man that was just perfect. and, she's still adorb even when she's poopy :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. i remember those stick on earrings.
p.s.s. they look SO CUTE on my bug-a-boo. i'm going to have to go buy some for scout-a-roo

G$ said...

You should have spelled Cricket's name with a K since she is a mini Kevin in her sleepy picture. They are twinkies for sure. For some reason I can't get the clip to play but will keep trying. Don't know how you do it 'cause Scout keeps me BUSY all day and she's pretty mellow.