Friday, November 24, 2006


I usually keep my camera set on one setting, and rarely change it. For some reason I felt that I should futz with it before this photo was taken. That's what I get, overexposed pics.

In order from left to right these people are: Justin- K's cousin, Lea- K's cousin, Bill- pater familis K's grandfather, Rick- K's uncle, Gale- K's Aunt, Yours Truly and zse bebe, Kevin, Jim- K's dad, Sue- K's mom, Bobby- queen mum- K's grandmother, Mary- K's Aunt, Lisie- K's cousin, Katherine- K's cousin, Tony K's uncle, and Matt & Thuy- K's uncle and aunt. Not pictured was Lea's boyfriend who took the photos.

I'm totally hunching to my left so I don't tower over those behind me. They put me in front because of the baby. Consequently the combination of side-hunching and big maternity jeans made my thighs and butt look as big as Saskatchewan.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: