Monday, November 20, 2006

Baby Tuesday

I finally bought a kid-leash for her. I did, I bought a leash for my little girl. Because she's a runner! And she doesn't stop when you say no, she goes faster!
It's pink and it has butterflies on it, no one would guess it actually is a dog leash that I bought at the pet store. I haven't tried it yet, here's hoping she doesn't pull me over like a Rotweiler.



She attended her first baby birthday party on Saturday. She hung close to me for a while and then once everyone had a cupcake, she relaxed and started playing with Jenna's girls' many fun toys.


This was blow-out-the-candles time, that's what they're all focusing on. You'd think the girl standing behind her was the birthday girl, but no, she just wanted to dress fancy I guess.


Jenna let her puggies out, shortly after this photo was taken, and Cricket was very happy to see them.
Although I knew it was time to go when Ping walked away from her and she started to cry from the rejection. Nap time!


Since baby C is only a year old, we have made the executive decision of 3 gifts for her this Christmas.
She doesn't know what's going on anyway, I'm sure she'd rather just have the shiny ornaments off the tree.
They are as follows:

IKEA play tube.
If she doesn't like it, chances are the pets will.



The old skool record player.
We've discussed this.


Baby Tad.
This guy hangs out at my OB's office waiting-room and she loves it. She's a pointy-poker so it's just perfect for her little fingers.
I just won an auction on Ebay for it.


In case secret santas are reading this (not a solicitation!) she also likes sand toys, baby dolls (yes the creepy vinyl body kind), board books, and anything with buttons that plays music.

6 comments:

Sam said...

The kids at the gym used to LOVE those tunnels. They'd speed crawl through them so they could run around and do it again. Great idea!!

laura said...

love the record player...searched ebay and the prices are outrageous! geez...

A. Diabetic Person said...

In that first picture- is it just me or is there a lady in the background wearing the same dress as Cricket?

Charlie said...

Yeah, that's Jenna and her skirt matched Cricket's. We should have called each other before hand! ;)

Anonymous said...

cricket is a doll in those bday pics. i wish i could have been there with you to see you and her....and the pugs and airstream!

G$ said...

My first-born grandaughter looks beautiful; just like her mommy!!!