Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Baby Tuesday

This week we were watching The Baby Human on TV. The episode was about "Feeling" and how babies are born with their own temperament. I'd say they were divided into "mellow" and "uptight" but I think they had other more clinical sounding titles for the temperaments. Baby C was obviously in the uptight category and I felt validated. And when I saw the examples of the mellow babies, I understood why some moms pity me and are incredulous when I say I'm having another one right away. I'm really hoping Baby R will be mellow, like *I* was when I was a baby, because then all will be right with the world. Very yin and yang.

The next night, I was driving with Baby C in the car when I had to turn the winshield wipers on for the first time in about 9 months and she lost her mind with fear.
Obviously, that fell under the uptight temperament category.



"mom's this letter's for you...the rest here I'm gonna spill onto the floor and mash with my shoes, okay?" Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

G$ said...

Thanks for the wonderful Cricket pics. It's so nice to be able to keep track of my #1 grandbaby!!! Cant wait to get my paws on you and her.

Sam said...

SO CUTE! I love that her socks match her living room. ;)

A. Diabetic Person said...

LOL to Sam's comment

laura said...

i want to squeeze her, but she'd be scared if i tried...so...i'll enjoy looking at her from a distance! :)

Anonymous said...

sam's an observant one. go science.

c-bug is too cute for day care!