Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Baby Tuesday

It's 8:45 AM and she's still sleeping!
And I believe it's all thanks to the pajamas.
I used to just put her in a T-shirt to go to sleep because I think it gets kinda hot in our house at night. But then when my mom and I shared a room with her we noticed that she flips and flops and makes little noises all night long. Then I tried putting full jammies on her and she slept like a log.

Tahoe was our first real trip with the baby and I learned there's alot of downtime with a baby. Especially with two babies, we had to wait until they had both napped or both eaten, etc until we could leave to do something together. Most days we had to split into two baby groups because they wouldn't synch up.

I had to use Hello to post the photos, Blogger's laggin'...


I don't know why this makes me think of the 70's, but it does. If there was a field of wildflowers behind her and she was wearing an sundress, the image would be complete.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: