Monday, August 14, 2006

they'll be glad to know

My family flew out a week ago, and promptly informed that my house had funny smells and my furniture was oddly organized.
The smells I was kinda unaware of, but I was very ready for their help with the other stuff.

Aurora bought me clorox wipes, which I thought I didn't want.
But now I soley clean the kitchen counter with them.

My mom suggested that the baby's diaper pail go outside her room.
It's still outside, no more stinky baby room.

They both said that my dining room table should be against the wall.
The day after they left, I turned it and pushed it against the wall. Much better!


Sadly my couches still look stupid where they are and I've yet to replace the insanity of dog blankets in the guest bathroom. But it was a good start. :)

4 comments:

Sam said...

I take exception to the chlorox wipes (super bacteria theory)...but everything else...ROCKIN!

Charlie said...

Well they don't acutally have bleach or antibacterial stuff in them. I thought they would, but they don't. So they're okay.

Unknown said...

yeah sam, you wait until you have babies, then you'll not take exception to anything that makes life simpler. we as mom's need the convenience that clorox wipes have to offer.

I do have a question though...where is the table? Which wall?

G$ said...

Yea charlie. You're just a stubborn mule like your mommy,but once shown a new trick, we are ready to roll. I can always come out & help you get organized if you need me! Glad the ideas worked:)