Saturday, August 26, 2006

Oprah's unmentionables


Achtung: Men, you will not find this post interesting at all, despite that it concerns boobs.


Many of my readers don't watch Oprah, but even if you don't, you've probably heard about the episode that flooded "undies departments" across the nation: The Bra Show.

The moral of the show?
Ladies, go get measured, you're wearing the wrong size.

So last month, I walked in Nordstroms (where I NEVER shop, but they didn't need to know that) and got measured. Aurora was also there for moral support, but she refused to play the game too.

Low and behold, I was off on both number and letter.

However, the downside is that cheap stores do not carry my true size. Victoria's Secret.com had four. Just four!

And that, is why I believe most women wear the wrong size. Because they don't sell the right ones!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been measured a couple of times -- the Vic S. gals are competant and discreet -- and I think the biggest problem women have is that our size CHANGES, but most women buy the same bra size they've been wearing since high school!

For me, I got measured first when I lost a lot of weight. I went down a cup size and a couple of inches. Then, I got measured again when I was shopping for support garments for my wedding dress, and I was up a cup size, same inches. Go fig. But the moral of the story is, I think I gain and lose weight FIRST in my chestal area. :P

won tong said...

TYRA BANKS SHOW SHOWED WOMEN WHAT WAS WRONG & RIGHT IT WAS AWESOME..