Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Baby Tuesday

To answer Randy's question from last week:
I think when baby #2 comes along, I'll prob have two separate baby blog days unless s/he too is born on a Tuesday.





This is from like a month ago but I forgot I had it, then Youtube was down, etc, etc.
Gripping baby action!





So like I said before, her former crib bumper met a distasteful end and I thought she'd be okay without one now. That was until the other day 5 minutes after she fell asleep, I hear screaming-fear-crying coming from her room. I open the door and find that she had got her ankle caught in between the slats.
Alright so she still needs a bumper after all. So in my grinchy way, I bougth up some clearance fabric (which is 70's fabulous) and some ribbon on Ebay and sewed up a new one for her. I love it. Love love love it. I think she likes it too. It's very soft.


This isn't the most well photographed image, but she looks like a little baby seal.


This has an early REM quality, does it not? This photo needed some spice, or some HUGE black-eyed-susans rather. She loves Daddy...alot.


This one is also a lil' old. But I don't think I showed it before.
She likes to feed us. It's her way of helping out.


The only babies in this video are of the four legged kind.
You might need some aspirin after this clip, it's so cute it hurts.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

I kinda wish those were my bunnies, but no they're not. :)

Unknown said...

there is a lot of luv in this post...baby love, bunny love, and parent love. I like a lot of love. The bumper pad looks awesome. Now that I've heard that horror story about the ankle, I'm going to have to buy one.

G$ said...

All is greatness. Love my Cricket! When in doubt, always listen to your mommy.. like bumper pads(Ro get one). Love what you did with the material.