Wednesday, August 30, 2006

why take a cab when you can take a limo?

A few people's first response to "I'm pregnant again" was "Oh, you're gonna need one of those double strollers."

They're right, I need one.

There's a mod brit plaid one on craigslist for 50 bucks that I want really bad, but I can only wait for her email reply and bite my nails in anticipation.

If money was no object, I'd get this Ferrari of double strollers:


It's like 900 dollars before shipping. Is that really necessary?



This one is only 500 dollars, and it's cool looking, but it sets up a kind of baby hiarchy. Somebody gets the bad seat.



This one is "reasonably" priced at 250 and I like it alot. If I don't get the craigslist one, maybe I'll have everyone I've ever met in my life pitch in to buy it for me, heh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, it is called r-e-g-i-s-t-e-r for the one you want. then, people can buy it. which leads me to my next comment: you need to go and register for some stuff.
babies 'r us. do it. and target.

Anonymous said...

I support the registry idea.

Charlie said...

well I was gonna wait until I knew whether boy or girl, but I'll get started on it. Especially because someone else swooped on my craigslist stroller, darn them!