Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Baby Tuesday

I'll be frank, this week's baby tue is meager compared to other weeks. I only have one video and one photo.
But! In the news, she's walking pretty darn good. Also, this morning she went to the playground for the first time and loved the swing. She cracked up. Sorry, I didn't bring the camera. However, when she wasn't on the swing, all she wanted to do was go back to the stroller (and the dogs that were tied to it) and pull everything out of it.





This was after her bath this morning. It was kinda hard to hold her and take a photo of her at the same time. She also apparently found it difficult to pose.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Sorry about the video glitches.
It must be youtube, I never mess anything up.

Charlie said...

and the sound to the video is like 2 seconds too slow.

Unknown said...

That video put a smile on my face.