Monday, August 21, 2006

I feel oppressed!

Maternity clothes sucks!
Alright, I said it, they suck.
They aren't cute, unless you go to a fancy place like Japanese Weekend and spend $100 on a tank top.
Like, Old Navy, otherwise they have cute clothes for regular, non reproducing people. But their maternity clothes- not cute!

If the model looks like a shlump, what am I supposed to look like?!

Last time, I thought "who cares, I'll just buy whatever."
And I totally regreted it.
I looked so lame, if I were a wilderbeast, a lion would have picked me out of the herd for dinner.

I will not go down without a fight!

Fight the shlump!

1 comment:

laura said...

you're so right...you gotta fight it, baby...

so, how good are you on the sewing machine, because, really, i think that'll be the only way out of the shlump. or maybe a long patchwork skirt with an elastic waistband!