Tuesday, August 08, 2006

cracka what?

I hadn't checked my myspace in a long time,(The sparkle of it is fading).
I checked it this morning and what do I see in my friend request box?

I request from a 45 year old woman in Florida.

"I can't possibly actually know this person" I think, as I scan her page.
She's all over the place--Amazon consultant this and Ebay power seller that. But most prominently she has big boobies comin' right for ya' in her layout.
What is that supposed to communicate?
"I'm old enough to be grandmother but I like boobs?"
They aren't hers...it's very weird.

And she's got 301 friends. She doesn't need me like JR does. Sorry Danna, I already have a friend your age, I call her "Mom."

1 comment:

Sam said...

but Ayoatola Mugsy is her friend...that might mean something no?